Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 3

So this week was not so good. Tuesday when I got done emailing the family I went and cleaned my room and that was really great. It was so nice to just clean my room. Then Brother Adkitiaus spoke to us on the 3 kingdoms of glory. It was amazing. Then Wednesday I started to get sick. It was awful! I took some medicine and hoped it would go away. But the next day I went to the nurse to finish up all my shots and after I got back got this huge headache. I threw up and doing that in public bathrooms is nasty!! I got to sleep for a couple of hours and then I was fine. It was awesome. The rest of the days have been pretty much the same. I did hit a French block but my zone leader told me I was the best missionary he has seen. He said I work so hard and study so hard. He then asked me if I can pray in French, and testify in French, and conjugate verbs.  I said yes and he told that is awesome. That I have already met the branch president's goal for us. Ohhh my branch president is President Mangum. I don't know if he is related to our patriarch or not. He told me I met the Lord's goal as well. I just need to trust in the Lord and keep working hard. So gym time at the MTC is super fun! More and more French missionaries have been playing volleyball and right now we try and only speak French. It's so fun to hear everybody scream FRAPPE THE BALL!!!! Which means to hit the ball. It just makes my day. I love it. Sunday we had a devotional on our purpose and it was great. We learned how to connect with our investigators and how we can get them to connect with God. I am super excited to serve in France and hopefully the French are ready for me! Got a letter from Aunt Michelle and it was awesome, loved it. Love you guys and cant wait to talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment