Friday, March 1, 2013

1st Letter!!

We received our first letter from Elder Allen this week.

Hey mom So the MTC is amazing and I love it here the French is comming to me slowly but I'm getting it. My companion is from Canada and is his name is Elder Kochel and he is the funniest guy I have ever met. My district is amazing we help each other with French and we have a great time so we don't get too stressed while being here 24 /7. We came up with some songs to help us learn some vocabs in French.  It is so much fun. So my P-day is Tuesday while I'm here at the MTC and today we went to the temple and the Provo temple has an amazing view when you look out at Provo. The spirit is so strong here and I am learning so much. The food could be a little better but it is okay. There is snow everywhere and it snows everyday I'm loving it. I can't believe how much I missed the snow and all. It's cold up here let me tell you nothing like Texas. Oh and on Thursday I get to go to San Fransisco for my visa and I'm super excited. Well I am timed for how much time I get and one thing they tell me that when you dear elder they print your email and I can read it before I get on here and write you so I'm not wasting time reading. I love you guys so much and miss you all, have fun with the store and give my love to them as well.

Love Elder Allen
Elder Allen and fellow missionaries at the airport on their way to get their visas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment