Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 16, 2013

Well I’m in my 5th transfer now and I know what’s going to happen this transfer and sadly Elder Whatcott is leaving me so I am getting a new companion who I will tell you about next week. Mais pour cette semaine alors.......(But for this week ….)

Lundi- for our wonderful p-day we did the usual stuff like shopping and cleaning and studies and of course emails. After all that we mailed home something that Elder Whatcott needed to mail home and that took a long time. I bought a new journal because I filled up my last one and this one is called moleskin.  They are very cool and this one is a DISNEY one! It’s got Mickey Mouse on it. It’s so cool. Then we just relaxed outside because it was a nice day eating ice cream. Then we had diner. We did some porting which was nice and we had a blast singing hymns dancing in the rain.  It was fun and we got to talk to some people which was nice.

Mardi- Today was the last district meeting of the transfer so it was fun. After district meeting me and Elder Whatcott did some porting up around the church. We had a rendezvous with Michelle one of our amis (friends) then we did some more porting up in Riexheim. We are really trying to find families and people to teach.  Then we had dinner with the Burri family oh and she loves your cards like LOVES them. She loved the Texas one I gave them this time and that was our day.

Mercredi- Well today was not that fun. We had studies and then we had a rendezvous but he called us and said he could not meet again. That was frustrating. It’s starting to get cold which kind of stinks but oh well. We had lunch then the senior couple up in Nancy came by and visited our apartment to check it out and fix a couple of things. Then we spent the rest of the night at a rendezvous and traveling from one to the next. It was a busy day too. It ended nice but it was just really cold.

Jeudi- I woke up very sick so we stayed in the apartment all day and I slept. I was very sick. I think with the flu or something like that but it was not fun. I just hope I did not get Elder Whatcott sick from me being sick haha. 

Vendredi- was great we did weekly planning and we also had DMP meeting and we visited some less actives.  I love teaching our less actives because they have such strong testimonies just they forget the small things that really help strengthen our testimonies like praying, reading the scriptures and going to church.  When we prayed and read the scriptures they got so excited and the spirit is so strong and each time they say wow! I forgot how I felt when I read or pray.

Samedi- was filled with tons of porting and more lessons and in fact we did a lot of porting it was insane. We did some porting in this lovely area it was so pretty and you could see the mountains it was nice. We also saw this Star Wars house it seriously looks like it came from the movie it’s so funny.





Dimanche- well last Sunday so it was great we had an ami named Ricky come to church with us and ten after we did some more porting then taught Mona and Idris our young family we just talked about Jesus Christ and having faith and what is faith. It was awesome! We even used pictures for the kids they loved it and it was a great lesson. 

And well that was my week and next week is going to be a new adventure with a new companion. I am excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment