Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pics Pics and more Pics!

This was the district meeting where we Flan Sucked, so you see those things on our plate yea we just sucked them up and that is how we ate them, sounds like fun right? 
 This is Sarah she is a member in the ward that works for that computer company I was telling you about and she reminds me of Meesha.

Not a bad view for this house right? 


This is a picture I took while out porting and it looked very pretty.

Saw this field when porting  Where is Elder Allen?


We went to the zoo!!!   This was a pretty part in the zoo i liked it.


 The Tigers!!!!!!

The penguins I thought it was weird that they were not in a cold habitat but oh well! I think they enjoyed it. 

They had a little alligator. He was so cute.


The girl lion

 The male Lion

Here are the Zebras of course


So we had the zone leaders at this meeting but its fine. This was my district minus the two guys who are right next to me .The top Elder Dussiere(he is French and zone leader), me, Elder Schultz(zone leader), Elder Lee (Tahitian), Elder Pierre (Tahitian)   bottom Soeur Jackson, Elder Whatcott, and Soeur Hafen 



1 comment:

  1. Well hello there Elder Allen!! I finally came over to say hi!! You look awfully handsome in your nice white shirt and tie!! I am very proud od you!! I can imagine you are having the time of your life in France!! Meanwhile we totally miss you at ScrapnSavvy. I promise I will take the time to read the rest of the blog and get caught up!!

    Many, many blessings,
    Cristiana Myers

    ReplyDelete